Running on the trails
coaching and events
Lac Blanc and the surrounding Vosges massif are a terrific playground for runners: they offer frequent changes in levels, technical fields and some breathtaking landscapes.
ADOPTING THE QUIETUDE ATTITUDE
Good Trail habits :
- I give preference to marked routes.
- I stay on existing paths and trails, I do not go off-trail.
When I organise a competition:
- I always avoid the quiet zones.
- I plan my route using signposted paths.
- I preferably locate refreshment facilities close to roads and outside natural sites.
- I avoid sharing my event route on the internet, especially if it crosses through sensitive sites.
Find all information on the website.