I go dog-sledding with my dog
at Lac Blanc resort
SKI PISTE DEDICATED TO DOG- SLEDDING
Come and enjoy the ski piste dedicated to dog-sledding! It is a 3 km (about 2 miles) loop reserved exclusively for this activity. The skijoring is also possible on this piste.
The access to this ski piste is near the lac Blanc (L’Auberge Le Mille Métres- The 1000 meter Inn). You just need to get a pass from the cashier on the Nordic domain. The closest cashier is the one at the Auberge du Blancrupt ‘ Blancrupt Inn).
Price: 6.50€ per day per person
Hours: from 9am to 4 pm.
RULES FOR THE USE OF DOG-SLEDDING SLOPE
ACCESS TO THE SLOPE
Departure from Lac Blanc’s locality called “Le Mille Mètres”, near the Lac Blanc parking lot (P1). Outside peak periods (weekends and schools breaks), departure is also possible from the Auberge du Blancrupt (P2).
To have access to the slopes you need a Nordic Pass (for a day, a week or a season).
The cashier is located across from the Auberge du Blancrupt (P2) - opening hours : 9am. to 4pm.
The valid pass must be visible on the musher to control its validity.
Picking up the dog poop on the slope must be done systematically.
A compulsory lifeline has to be set up between the musher and the sled in order to prevent the dog team from going into the forest in case of an accident.
The piste is open to all for dog sled training and skijoring. Canicross is not permitted.
Parking et bivouac :
- We ask that you keep the defined parking zones clean (parking lots, the stake outs)
- Pick up the dog poop in the parking lot zones and bring garbage bags to the pickup point (parking lot- Col du Calvaire).
- For people who desire to spend the night here, the bivouac is allowed. However, if there are too many, then it will not be authorized.
- It would be appreciated to stop your generators between 11pm and 7 am.
- Dogs must be kept in your vehicles from 11 pm to 7 am.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation by respecting these rules and we wish you a pleasant stay at Lac Blanc.
Do you want to ski with your dog ?
It is possible at the Lac Blanc ski resort ! Come enjoy skijoring on the dog-sledding slope during the day, and on certain Fridays at 4pm. starting at the Auberge du Blancrupt : click here for all information.