Foot race Les Crêtes Vosgiennes
A mythical event in the world of running, the Vosges Ridge Race will satisfy all types of runners.
The entire route follows picturesque paths (GR5) and offers a breathtaking view of the Vosges and the Alsace plain. High altitude forests and lakes, high palms and peat bogs... the race offers a summary of the most beautiful things that the Hautes-Vosges have to offer. Not to mention the Vosges, the local cow, which will certainly encourage you!
The Spiridon Club d'Alsace and its team have been organising the Crêtes Vosgiennes since 1996, taking over the organisation created in 1976 by Luc Marlier and the Entente Colmar Athlétisme.
In 2021, the adventure continues with the support of Team Com. On the program:
- Les Crêtes: 33km with more than 1200 meters of altitude difference
- Les Mini-Crêtes: 13km with more than 450 meters of altitude difference
- A relay of 2 runners: on the 33 km: Markstein - Col de la Schlucht - Lac Blanc
The relay of 2 runners is a new feature, since 2018, in order to allow the formats to be adapted to a larger number of runners.
Online registration at: www.sporkrono.fr
- Organised by
- Spiridon Club Alsace
- Venue of the event
- Starts from Markstein or Schlucht
- Acrivité en :
- Length of visit/event
- All day
- Prices (events, products, etc.)
- Registration to pay
- Booking necessary
- Altitude (m)
- 1000 m
- GPS coordinates