Alpine skiing is closed
The alpine area of the Lac Blanc resort is currently closed. A municipal by-law prohibits access to it.
The sleds runs at the Col du Calvaire and Blancrupt are accessible and the snowshoe circuits are secured.
Cross country skiing
The cross country skiing is open at the lac blanc ski resort.
- sled at the Col du Calvaire and Le Blancrupt are accessible.
- Rail Sled Tricky Track open every week-end (saturday and sunday) from 1pm to 5pm.
- snowshoe circuits are secure
- Alpine domain closed by municipal decree
- toilets are accessible to the public at the tourist office on the Calvaire summit.
Take physical distances and barrier gestures, wear a mask when removing the ski pass.
Come and ventilate in complete safety so that we can continue to welcome you, protect yourself and others.