All-terrain cross country
Ride on the mountain trails
For the fans of all terrain biking, Lac Blanc is a great playing field: lots of biking trails which are marked, sometimes going through the forests and sometimes through the landscape of the plains.
Find these trails on the list below. While looking at each trail map, you can download it for free as a PDF. Or if you prefer, these files are also on sale at the Tourism office.
ADOPTING THE QUIETUDE ATTITUDE
Good mountain biking habits :
- I give preference to recommended and marked routes (FFC or FFCT).
- I comply with the signs on the trail and do not follow a section where signs explicitly forbid the use of mountain bikes.
- I will only stay on the existing paths and trails, and thus do not go off-trail. Pedestrians always have priority.
- I slow down as they approach and get off my bike if necessary.
- I always organise events outside the quiet zones.
- I do not create new trails, modules or landscaping in the natural environment without the agreement of the owner and manager.
Find all the information about on this website.