I go sledding
at Lac Blanc 1200 resort
NEW: THE 4-SEASON TRICKY TRACK SLED
This year, the Lac Blanc resort offers you a new activity: come and test our new rail sled!
With or without snow, run down the slopes by sled, enjoy the scenery, have fun with your family on a track of just over 1km, 77m of altitude difference, 423m of climb and 650m of descent!
More information on www.tricky-track.com
AS A FAMILY, COME ENJOY THE PLEASURES OF THE SLEDDING TRAILS!
Two secured sledding trails are accessible for free at the Lac Blanc Ski Resort 1200 for the pleasure of small children or adults!
- At the Blancrupt: At the Auberge du Blancrupt at the foot of the sled run, you can rent sledges. Toilets are also accessible and a restaurant for lunch or a hot drink. Jacky Sport is located about 350m from the sled run.
- At the Col du Calvaire : the restrooms are located 300m (984ft) away. Two sled rentals located about 300m from the piste (Reissberg Inn and Jacky Sport).
The access for sledding is from Orbey, by the road, or by Le Bonhomme by taking the ski lift for the Col du Calvaire (Calvaire mountain pass)
You can rent your sleds at the following places:
- Auberge du Blancrupt - More information at +33(0) 3 89 71 27 11
- Auberge du Reissberg - More information at +33(0)3 89 71 36 41
- Jacky Sport by Go Loisirs - More information at +33(0)3 89 71 33 78