I go on snowshoe hikes
at Lac Blanc resort
You don’t ski? Come discover the beautiful snow covered scenery of the mountains, in the heart of the Vosges massif and go on a few snowshoe hikes. The access to the trails are free, you just need to rent snowshoes at one of the following places:
- Auberge du Blancrupt - Lac Blanc 1200 : by phone : +33 (0)3 89 71 27 11 or email@example.com
- Auberge du Reissberg - Lac Blanc 1200 : by phone +33 (0)3 89 71 77 89 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jacky Sport by Go Loisirs - Lac Blanc 1200 : by phone +33(0)3 89 71 33 78 or email@example.com
MY FAMILY SKI RESORT
For families, we offer special family outings on snowshoes during the school break (Christmas and winter)
- Outing ‘p’tit trappeur’ (little trapper): On snowshoes, snow games, discovering the different animal tracks from the age of 3 years.
- Outings in family: outing adapted to the children’s rhythm. From the age of 6.
Information and reservation online below or by phone to the touriste office at 00 33 (0)3 89 78 22 78
We offer a snowshoe guide made up of 4 delineated circuits of the lac Blanc Ski Resort, with varying levels of difficulty (from 3 to 14km ( around 2 to 9 miles or from around an 1 hour to 4 ½ hours). They are accessible to beginners.
For your outings in snowshoes, go directly to the lac Blanc 1200, where you will find different departures for the snowshoe circuits.