at ski resort Lac Blanc 900 / 1200
Whether you want to discover alpine skiing, snowboarding or the snowscoot; perfect your skiing or just have fun alone, Lac Blanc Ski Resort will know what kind of ski pistes to offer you.
More than 14 km ( 9 miles) of green, blue, red and black ski pistes to fulfill your expectations. And for the audacious, a freestyle area made up of an area for boardercross and a terrain park! Everything to have fun!!
Equipped with 153 snow guns, detachable six seater ski lift, a ski tow, a conveyor belt for children and a mini ski lift; you can come ski every day during the season!
Lifts open from 9am to 4.45pm (see opening calendar) and until 9.30pm for the chairlift on night skiing evenings (see "night skiing" section). During winter holiday zone B, opening times are extended for the Carrefour and Baby lifts from 8.30am to 5.15pm.
OUR TIPS FOR DOWNHILL SKIING
- heck the weather and snow reports before setting off
- dress for the weather
- bring a mask and/or sunglasses and sun cream
- check your equipment, especially the condition of your bindings
- take your mobile phone with you and recharge it as much as possible: the cold causes it to discharge more quickly than usualconsult the piste map and learn how to find your way around the resort
- remember to take out insurance with your ski pass, as rescue services are not free of charge
- stay hydrated and eat a balanced diet
- don't ski off-piste unless you are accompanied by a mountain professional and are properly equipped (Arva, airbag, etc.)