of the alpine resort
HEALTH PROTOCOL FOR WINTER 2021-2022
Wearing a mask
Mask are not any more compulsory on all ski lifts and in the queues and in the restaurants.
A neck strap will not be considered as a mask unless it is filtering and approved, otherwise a surgical or category 1 fabric mask will be required.
The vaccination pass comes into effect on Monday, January 24, 2022. It replaces the health pass for people from 16 years old.
It is required for alpine skiing and for going to restaurants.
Children from 12 to 15 years old are not subject to the vaccination pass, but to the health pass.
OPENING TIMES OF SKI LIFT
Ski lifts are open every day:
- from 9:00am till 4:45pm until 6th March (night skiing Tuesdays ans Fridays until 9:45pm for the ski lift)
- from 9:00 am till 4:45pm : Wednesday 9th, Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th March. (The alpin domain closed on Sunday, 13th March 2022).
- from February 05th to 19th February the day rates are extended one hour from 8:30am till 5:15pm for the ski lift and Carrefour and Baby ski lifts.
The night skiing takes place on Tuesdays and Fridays from 5pm to 9:45 pm until 4th March. Consult our snow bulletin to know if they are going to happen!
OPENING TIMES OF THE SLALOM STADIUM
The slalom stadium is open to the public:
Outisde the school holiday zone B :
- on Monday (opening times of the ski lifts)
- on Tuesday (opening times of the ski lifts, including night skiing)
- on Thursday (from 9am to 2pm)
- on Friday (opening times of the ski lifts, including night skiing)
- on Sunday (opening times of the ski lift in lack of competition)
During the school holiday Zone B :
- from Monday to Friday from 3pm to 4:45 (or 9:45pm during the night skiing, tuesdays and fridays)
- Saturday and Sunday : (opening times of the ski lifts)
Opening times of the conveyor belt
- outside of the school break : on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00am to 4:45pm
- during the school break : from Monday to Friday from 1:00pm to 4:45pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 4:45pm.