of the alpine resort
OPENING TIMES OF SKI LIFT
Ski lifts are open (provisional opening):
- from Wednesday to Sunday included from 2nd January to until 10 February 2024 from 9:00am to 4:45pm (night skiing Fridays to 9:30pm for the chairlift)
- every day from 10 February to 11 March 2024 from 9am to 4.45pm
- from 13 to 24 February 2023: from Monday to Friday, the opening hours are extended from 8.30am to 5.15pm for the Carrefour and Baby lifts and from 9am to 5.15pm for the chairlift
- Night skiing from 5pm to 9.30pm on Fridays.
Consult our snow bulletin to know if they are going to happen!
Opening calendar of the alpine domain
Open from 9am to 4:45pm Open from 9am to 9:30pm (nightly) Closed
OPENING TIMES OF THE SLALOM STADIUM
The ski lifts in the Alpine ski area are open (provisional opening hours depending on snow conditions):
- from Friday 22 December 2023 to Sunday 7 January 2024 every day from 9am to 4.45pm
- from Wednesday 10 January to Sunday 10 February 2024 from 9am to 4.45pm (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays outside school holidays)
- every day from 10 February to 10 March 2024 from 9am to 4.45pm
- from 24 February to 10 March 2024: Monday to Friday, longer opening hours from 8.30am to 5.15pm for the Carrefour and Baby ski lifts
- Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays outside school holidays.
- Night skiing from 5pm to 9.30pm on Fridays. Check our snow bulletin to find out if they are taking place.
OPENING TIMES OF THE CONVEYOR BELT
- outside school holidays zones B and C: Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 4.45pm.
- during school holidays zones B and C: Monday to Friday from 1pm to 4.45pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 4.45pm.